Part of the Food & Drink Insight series of newsletters, Middle East and Africa Food & Drink Insight provides informed and independent analysis on the main trends affecting the food and drink industries in Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, Nigeria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Zimbabwe. Features are accompanied by market forecasts, projecting how current trends will influence industry sales and consumption patterns in the future, as well as company analysis, designed to provide a better understanding of a market's competitive landscape.
Middle East and Africa Food & Drink Insight also provides readers with BMI's 5-year industry forecasts, covering mass grocery retail sales across all main formats, food consumption levels, value and volume sales for key beverage and food sub-sectors, including alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and confectionery, key agricultural commodity production levels and value and volume sales of tobacco products.
All Industry Insight subscriptions include password access to the publication online, with the ability to search across archives and download pdf versions of current and back issues.
As a subscriber to this Insight you will benefit from:
- Immediate and unlimited access
- Online access to a 2 year archive of fully searchable content
- An Insight which is designed to allow you to access the stories that are most important to your information needs in the way most convenient to you
- Access to download the latest PDF issues
- Extra PDF copies for your colleagues - you can also nominate up to 2 of your colleagues to receive PDF copies at no extra charge to you