The Ethicon Medical Medical Device Company Report provides a full review of the company's medical device activities, from its origins to its latest corporate activity, including mergers and acquisitions, agreements, divestitures and litigation. Sections are also included on products, corporate strategy and R&D.
Whatever your interest or involvement, evaluating the performance, success, failures and developments of medical companies is critical. Espicom’s Medical Device Company Reports have been regularly published for over 20 years, and these critically acclaimed and respected management reports provide a complete review of leading players in the field.
- Evaluate competitive threats
- Maximise product and market opportunities
- Identify collaborators and strategic partners
- Understand the operating market environment
- Benchmark your performance against competitors
- Key contact information
- Introduction to Ethicon Medical and its current activities
- Summary of its financial performance
- Key recent events in an “at a glance” format.
- The company’s aims and its areas of focus.
- Current year and annual financial data, including revenue breakdowns by product area and geographic region (if available)
- Table providing in-depth five-year financial analysis
- Employee data, including breakdown by company division and geographic location.
- Core product areas, key brands, product approvals and launches
- Identifies the company’s major competitors.
Research and Development
- How much has been invested in R&D?
- Where is the research based?
- What alliances and agreements does Ethicon Medical have and with whom?
Manufacturing and Distribution
- Identifying the company’s manufacturing locations
- Sales and marketing facilities.
- With whom has Ethicon Medical reached agreements and what do they involve?
- Key contracts awarded.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Key Corporate Events