Part of the Pharma & Healthcare Insight series of newsletters, Emerging Europe Pharma & Healthcare Insight provides informed and independent analysis on the main trends affecting the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Emerging Europe Pharma & Healthcare Insight examines key trends in the market, focusing on individual therapeutic segments and top-line data for prescription drugs, OTCs, generics and the international trade in pharmaceuticals.
Regular features include meaningful commentary on the activities of R&D-based multinationals and indigenous players in the fields of drug development, mergers & acquisitions and foreign investment. Emerging Europe Pharma & Healthcare Insight also provides analysis of the impact of regulatory changes on industry performance and competitive intelligence on leading pharmaceutical companies in the region.
All Industry Insight subscriptions include password access to the publication online, with the ability to search across archives and download pdf versions of current and back issues.
As a subscriber to this Insight you will benefit from:
- Immediate and unlimited access
- Online access to a 2 year archive of fully searchable content
- An Insight which is designed to allow you to access the stories that are most important to your information needs in the way most convenient to you
- Access to download the latest PDF issues
- Extra PDF copies for your colleagues - you can also nominate up to 2 of your colleagues to receive PDF copies at no extra charge to you