Part of the Emerging Europe Monitor series of newsletters, Central Europe and Baltic States Monitor provides a source of prime intelligence on the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Slovakia. It gives you advance warning of key changes in the business environment; regular appraisals of country risk; clear insights into economic and financial trends; and competitive intelligence on company and industry-wide developments and opportunities.
With succinct country-by-country analyses, hard-to-find data, and authoritative 24-month forecasts covering government, economy, finance and the business environment, Central Europe and Baltic States Monitor is the answer to your strategic information needs on this key European region.
All Monitor subscriptions include password access to the publication online, with the ability to search across archives and download pdf versions of current and back issues.
As a subscriber to this Monitor you will benefit from:
- Immediate and unlimited access
- Online access to a 2 year archive of fully searchable content
- A Monitor which is designed to allow you to access the stories that are most important to your information needs in the way most convenient to you
- Access to download the latest PDF issues
- Extra PDF copies for your colleagues - you can also nominate up to 2 of your colleagues to receive PDF copies at no extra charge to you
- 12 monthly print issues – express couriered to any address worldwide